Nothing you’ll find on any website can compare to speaking directly with an attorney about your situation. But below we address a few common questions.

What do I do if I was injured in a car wreck?

Foremost, medical attention must be summoned to help anyone injured in the crash.

There are a few things you should do while at the scene of the accident, if possible:

  • Get the names and contact information of witnesses
  • Take photographs
  • Do not admit fault to anyone
  • Don’t say anything to your insurance company besides basic information

Your next step is to call Scott Hooper. When you are represented by an attorney, your attorney becomes your legal voice. If you become Scott’s client, Scott will deal with insurance companies and medical records while you focus on getting your life back on track. That’s his job as an attorney.

Call Scott today at (713) 529-5055 to find out about the compensation he may be able to seek on your behalf to cover your expenses and put you in the best position going forward.

What do I do if I was injured in a motorcycle wreck?

Motorcycle accidents by nature have a higher likelihood of serious injury or death than car crashes. Sometimes, bikers are injured in crashes that aren’t caused by anyone on the road – they occur due to defects in the bike that even the safest rider couldn’t have foreseen.

Scott has a particular passion for motorcycle cases, and he’s handled many in the past. He has an entire page devoted to what you need to do if you’ve been in a motorcycle accident.

What is a defective product?

A defective product can be anything from an automobile part to a household appliance to a child’s toy.

As consumers, we place our trust in sellers and manufacturers to ensure the products we buy are safe. Companies have a legal and moral responsibility to make sure the items they sell are free of foreseeable dangers. The public should always be warned about any possible dangers that can arise.

When a company fails to do this, people get hurt and killed. Unfortunately, this happens routinely. Many of these victims turn to an attorney to get the help they need. A products liability lawsuit against the company can get justice for victims.

What do I do if I was injured by a defective product?

Serious injuries typically require serious medical treatment. Many victims and their families discover that the costs pile up, leaving a stack of pending medical bills and clouding the future with uncertainty.

If this sounds like your family, you need to contact Scott Hooper today. He may be able to fight on your behalf to get you compensated for all past and future medical expenses, lost wages, loss of earning capacity, pain and suffering and more.

Talk to Scott

To see the fullest picture, call (713) 529-5055 or fill out the form at right today for a free consultation with Scott.

There is no obligation, so there is no reason not to speak with a qualified attorney about your situation.